Monday 13 March 2017

Mistress Rani Kaur - Session 2

Another Session with Divine Mistress Rani Kaur


Hello Friends ,

i am writing my another BDSM experience with great Mistress Rani. For session\enquires please contact Her on Her email id: Ranikaur1409@gmail.com

On 4th March Mistress Rani has given me the honor to server Her again. This was my second session with Her and i was quite nervous and excited that time.
She was looking Amazingly Sexy and co-incidentally we both were wearing same color Top 😀
As per Her instructions i followed Her to Her room and the 2 hours session begins.

i greeted Her like a slave should do by kissing her Beautiful Gorgeous feet. She was not wearing any nail polish this time and Her feet were looking so awesome. i Love and admire them. i started worshiping her feet. There was little dirt on her soft soles which i eagerly licked up. What an honor it was for me licking her Gorgeous soft soles clean. i was in total heaven again. i missed Her feet.
 While i was worshiping and getting lost in Her feet. She started to pinch my both ears and with no time it become red. After some time i started receiving slaps on my face on both cheeks. i missed and love to get slapped by Her. She started slapping me so hard that my eyes become wet and Mistress Rani started to laugh to see me crying. To tease me Mistress Rani asked are you crying and to which i replied no. Then when She asked again then i admitted it yes i am crying.

She was giving me tightest slap with Her right and left hand and i was totally enjoying that. Later She asked me to lay down on my back with my head at her feet. This was the moment i was waited for, She was going to sit on my face and smother me. She sat on my face and i started inhaling Her divine body aroma. i was in total heaven. This went for few mins till it was getting difficult for me to breathe and i tapped and She was up again. Best moment for me.

i was still lying there on my back and after few mins She stand over me and started to trample me. It was fun and then i requested Her to allow me to worship her beautiful feet while She stand over me.
i started worshiping her feet and She then started to smother my face with Her feet, i was enjoying that so much. i have no words to explain that feeling. Later She ask me to get up and on my knees and to open my mouth. It was the moment which i dream for, She was going to spit in my mouth. Oh Yeah!!! She stood up and come about my face. She was looking extremely beautiful and She pout and Her divine spit started to come out from Her mouth and directly fell on my thirsty tongue and some fell on my beard too. She was having chocolate and i can taste the chocolate in Her spit. It was the sweetest spit. i was savoring Her spit and later She asked me to wash my face because some of Her spit was on my beard.

i was back at Her feet and started worshiping. i was licking and worshiping every inch of er beautiful feet. i was licking between her toes, sucking her toes specially big and pinky toe. it was so much of fun worshiping Her feet. She all of sudden get up and bring the whip with Her. i was now on all four and worshiping Her feet and She started to whip my ass and lower back with the whip. Later She asked me to lower down my jeans so that whip can have good impact with my ass. i started receiving the whips of my ass and lower back while i worship Her feet. She was taking me to another level and i was enjoying the pain inflicted by Her. She stopped for a while and continue to whip me from time to time. She was enjoying the site that i was laying on my stomach, worshiping her feet and She was whipping me and i am moaning with the sudden pain and the pleasure i was getting by worshiping her feet.

She asked me to bend over the sofa and then She started spanking by Ass with her whip. i dont know how many hard whips i have received but with every whip She inflicted more and more pain. you can see the marks on my Ass, which remain there for a week.

My time was almost over, i was laying at Her feet, worshiping them and then She asked times up and its time for me to leave. i wish i could spend more time with Her.

Mistress Rani has given me one of the greatest and memorable time of my life and i hope She continues to do that.

Thank You Mistress Rani. i wish i can meet You every day.












4 comments:

  1. Can you please tell me where is she these days. I miss her so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, it seems she is not active anymore....there is no updates online also on her tumblr page since March or April 2017....do you have any idea how to reach her and rearequ for session or she stopped doing it if you have any update...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I paid 2k in advance but didn't get any response

    ReplyDelete